Tis' the season...

Tis' the season to be jolly............
For me, tis' the season to be busy. The kids have so many shows, concerts, potluck parties and what not going on at their school and obviously I am the one who has to attend all those parties and cook for some. It is fun but believe me, a pain. I always wanted to work, and right now I am disappointed that I don't. But in the back of my mind I am thankful to be a housewife. I do not know how I would achieve all these things on top of a full time job. Working mothers, hats off to you!

Today was more laid back than usual; after my son's concert, I went to have lunch with some mothers from a baby group I used to attend.
Here is what I wore:



Beret - Cial
Coat - ???
Sweater - Thrifted
Denim shirt - Aeon
Pants - H&M
Bag - Chatujak market Thailand
Shoes - A'gaci


Me and my Baby

My son had to wear red or green for the concert so I put him in his velvet green pants. I wore red pants and a green bag at random and some mothers at school thought that I was respecting the theme of the concert. But it was totally not calculated. Or was it? I do not know. All I know is that I wanted to wear my chunky knit with a denim jacket after seeing it on one of my fave fashion blogger (Sweater Weather from Yentina, My Edit). I have become the fashion imposter, stealing style on other people's blog. I used to complain about people stealing other's style but here I am doing the same. I am not a total thief though because at least I put my own spin on things like my beret or my accessories. Rarely do I copy an outfit down to a T. How about you, are you total style copycat or you do your own thing without being inspired..? do tell!


Wearing pearl earring to go with pearl bracelets


My new fave boots. They are a pain (after a long day) but for $5 the pair, I can suffer

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes