Scarf and a headband

Hello.

I had to go to town to meet a friend for lunch then take the kids to the pool. For some reasons it took me 30 minutes to dress up this morning. I hate when that happens. I had the proper pants and the proper blouse but my turtle neck (that was supposed to keep me warm) clashed with the whole look. Then I looked for my new to go denim shirt but I remembered that I just washed it. Few minutes later, I decided to wear my olive green skirt with a red sweater but I looked like a Xmas tree. I finally settled for this:


Scarf - Walmart
Beaded headband - Daiso?
Coat - Thrifted
Cardigan - Nissen online
Turtle neck - G.U.
Skirt - G.U.
Shoes - Shimamura
Bag - Chatujak market
Bracelets - Did it myself


I wanted to wear a scarf today. I rarely wear scarf because I am not a pro at wearing them. Furthermore I always have to adjust them for they never stay in place. And do not even get me started on using pins because those things scare me. That is why I often resort to wearing my scarves like a bun. But today was way too cold for that so I find a solution to my dilemna by wearing a headband. The later kind of held the scarf in place and I did not have to readjust it. I even got a compliment on it. I love the way I wore the headband but I am thinking that it may be too much for certain places. Today was a day I did not care how I look. Strike that! I cared (that is why it took me 30 mns to dress) but I did not care about people's eyes (and believe me some looked at me). I felt great with my maxi skirt, favorite cardigan, to go to boots and headband with a scarf. If everyday came with such feel good clothes, my life would be much happier (and easier). No?



I made this bracelet. I am getting hooked on making jewelry. So much fun!
 

 
I wear this everyday now.....So comfy



Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes