Traveling!

It is that time of the year where the kids are out of school and we plan to travel.  This time we chose to stay put in India.  We are going to visit the Golden triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) for ten days. I am very excited because it is one side of this country I long to see. 
So for 10 days,  here is what I packed:


Sequin tunic, denim tunic,  coral shirt, Abbaya, colorful scarf, leopard pants, sequin black scarf,  animal printed maxi dress, black pants, printed maxi skirt,  white floral tee, cream scarf and brown scarf 

I also packed some accessories : three pair of shoes,  some jewelry and my latest tan bag.  I decided to stick to the same palette of brown, tan, gold, black and white with a splash of color.  I also packed some jelly shoes in case it rains.  I heard that Delhi is scorching hot so I am not sure if I will use the jellies.  But we never know. 

For the airplane trip to Delhi I kept it casual:


Denim tunic - Brandwise
Leopard pants - H&M
Shoes - Max ( I changed them at the last minute for my sequined one for a tad of sparkle)
Bag - Carrefour Dubai


Stay tune as I will post about our adventures in the Golden triangle in the coming days.  Inch Allah!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes