The Yokohama I love (in pictures) Part I

I have already wrote this post at the beginning of this week but I was in such haste that instead of publishing it, I just deleted it. Anyway, here are some pictures of the places I love in Yokohama

Motomachi shopping street with fancy cars and pet bar (aka somewhere dogs can drink)
 
 
 
Mickey and Minnie Display at Jewelry store in Motomachi shopping street

 
Indian designed ceiling in dome at Yamashita park

 
Flowers at ....

 
...Yamashita park near the...


...fountain
 

 
Marine Tower

 
Lovely display at Bar entrance in Yamashitacho

 
Bear cake at Diamond Yokohama

 
Plate of pizza and baked potatoes at Shakey's Yokohama

 
Chinatown entrance gate
 
 
Isezaki Mall entrance


Used Kimono stores (where I love to purchase clutch bags) in Isezaki Mall
 

 
..and the Daiso and Uniqlo store next to it

 
Donuts Shop in Kannai

 
Plate of Aburi cheese salmon sushi at Kura Zushi in Isogo

 
Hydrangea from my neighbor's garden


 
View of Minato Mirai from Aka Renga Sokou (red brick warehouse)

 
Aka Renga Sokou
 
Grey and pink sky from the hill leading to my flat
 
There are so many other places that do not appear in the pictures like Osanbashi pier, World Potters, Vivre Yokohama, Rinko Park, the alley near Leaf building, Baytown Honmoku, Negishi park, the log house at Kashiwaba park, Sankeien park, Motomachi park....You cannot imagine the millions things such a small city can offer. And with festivals, concerts, flea markets happening all the time, the city is really a buzzing hub where you are never bored.

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes