Broken!!!

I have not been blogging as much as I used to. It is not because I do not want to. But for starters, my camera fell and finally died on me. I was trying to take some pictures while I was on a bridge in Yokohama. I put it on the rail of the bridge and took a picture using the timer. But when I went to retrieve the camera, my clumsy hands just push it and it fell two stories down. I knew that it would happen with my luck. I did find it in one piece and I could turn it on. But the shutter button was pushed further inside the camera as it impacted the ground and I cannot push it to take pics. My pics were still intact though and here they are for your pleasure.
What I am wearing:

Scarf / Sunnies - Daiso 100 yen store
Tee - Homes
Dress - order made from home
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Thrifted

I had this dress made before I went home for Summer. I wanted something in blue tie dye for a while. And I asked for my Dad to look for the material and have his tailor make me a maxi dress. The material is a tie dye that a tribe from the South of Senegal wears. I was thrilled to see the dress but it was too tight around my breast. I went to see the tailor and he altered it. I particularly like the fluidity of the dress although the material is a bit stiff. But the biggest problem is that it bleeds. After wearing it with my white tee, it turned a bit blue and the bag I was holding that day also suffered from the dress. I can see many wear out of it but I will have to be extremely careful around white stuff.





The day of the pics was wonderful. It was one of the last days of Summer, not too hot, not too cold with such a blue sky. I went in town to buy a bday gift, but ended up enjoying a stroll in Jack's mall one last before it closed its doors for a renovation. Jack's mall is really small compared to other malls in Yokohama but it had all the essentials: a home goods store, a 100 yen store, Toys R us, Sports related stores, clothing stores, restaurants and fast food chains, and even a small amusement park for the kids. I liked going down there with the kids or by myself. And I am a bit saddened that the place is closed now. I can only rejoice with the fact that they are going to build something bigger and maybe better...

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes