Krabi and Bangkok: what I wore

Hello everyone!

I will keep on bothering you with all Krabi (and Bangkok) related things on my blog for a while so bear with me. Today I am showing you almost all the outfits I wore during my stay.  If you read my post Krabi outfit planner , you know that I packed a little. Furthermore, I went for relaxed and flowy clothes, because for me comfort is key. I styled them like this:

I wore my palazzo pants a lot during my trip. It was paired with the eyelet tunic and tropical printed tunic the most. But I managed to wear it with a tee and cocoon cardigan as well.



Sunhat -  gift
Eyelet tunic -  thrifted and refashioned
Palazzo pants - bought in Malaysia and refashioned 
 Weaved bag -  Daiso Japan
Beaded sandals -  gift


Close up of the tunic and pants 




Sunglasses and scarf -  M. G. road
Tunic -  Cupid in Koregaon Park


Cocoon cardigan -  Shimamura Japan 
Studded tee -  Brandmart 
Bag -  Dili haat
Sandals -  Reliance footprint 

My second best worn item was the tropical maxi dress. I paired it with a white tee most of the time. I even wore it to take a dip in Railay beach. I left my swimsuit at the hotel thinking that I would just read a book and nap. But upon arrival the water looked so good I could not resist. 
This dress would have been perfect if it didn't wrinkle but I did not let that bother me too much. 


Scarf -  probably Big Bazaar
White tee -  Shimamura Japan 
Dress -  thrifted from 390 mart Japan 

In Krabi,  I also enjoyed my  Indian maxi skirt that is fuchsia, a color I love. Upon packing I realized that I did not have many vibrant colors. So I chose this skirt instead of my darker maxi skirts. I paired it with the eyelet tunic and the studded tee. 


Maxi skirt -  thrifted 

In Bangkok, I wore just two outfits: the tropical print tunic with the palazzo pants and a brown scarf. It was perfect to go shopping in the markets under the humidity. 


And the tie dye dress that I love so much.


Scarf - gift from Ethiopia
Tie Dye dress - And
Jeans - gift
Beaded sandals - gift

For the trip:
Cropped jacket - Walmart and refashioned
Camo print maxi dress - Enclothe in Koregaon Park 

I rarely wear maxi dresses for trips but I have to admit that they are very comfortable. But this one is so long I had to wear wedges. Plus I had to hold it while walking in the airport. I am not into travelling with heels (even wedges) so I packed my tan sandals in my carry-on in case I was to be bothered. And I did switch them up before boarding. 

So what do you think? What is you vacation wear? Please do share? Your comments are always appreciated.

And please follow me on Instagram and Facebook where I post more fashion and me related shenanigans. 

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes