Open season

It is officially winter time in Pune. Nothing too dramatic since it is a mere 24 inside my flat. However mornings and nights are chilly enough to make me crave thick blankets and knits. I have been happily digging inside my Winter clothes suitcase to grab sweaters and jackets, and boots. I never really liked the cold but I love the layering look so you can imagine my excitement. Plus it is a good reason to wear my fave boots.

Today was Xmas eve. I did not plan anything special except to entertain the kids. I went down to the gaming center at the mall and let them go crazy.


Cardi-jacket - gift from my Dad, had it for 18 years and counting...
Shirt - Sunder shop, M.G. road
Pants - M.G. road
Boots - Shimamura
Bag - Omake from Non-No magazine







As I said earlier this cardi-jacket was a gift from my Dad. He bought it during one of his business trip in Italy or Egypt, I am not sure. I remember wearing it for Xmas and New year's eve bash back in 1996. It was perfect to layer over the metallic and skimpy top I wore back then. And it is still perfect to layer on a less skimpier shirt. The cardi-jacket is more snug but I never want to part with it because it has a sentimental value. If ever it becomes too tight, I will just turn it into a top. Seriously, I won't cut such a fine fabric ( very airy velvet). I will just frame it.

Merry Christmas!


Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes