Never worn challenge

Hi!
If you are anything like me, there are plenty of clothes in your closet waiting to be worn. I want to remedy to that. So for an entire month, I will wear all the clothes I have never worn. And if by the end of the month, I do not wear a single one, it gets donated or sold.
Here are the items on my list:


Striped pants

What was I thinking? Now I have to find a way to style these without looking like beetle juice.


Pleated maxi skirt

The last thing I thrifted before leaving Japan. I love everything about it expect that it is not long enough. I also find it too classy for casual days..


Lbd

I went crazy and bought two of these. They are cute and should be fairly easy to pull off. But they are confined just because I need a special occasion to wear them.


Printed blouse

I bought this fairly recently, 7 months ago. I was attracted to the print and to the softness of the fabric. So it does not make any sense at all that this baby has never seen the world.


Printed jacket

I bought this jacket between two pregnancies, which means it has been sitting in my closet for more than 5 years. I thought about donating it once or twice but a good jacket is hard to come by so I kept it.


Printed maxi dress

I love the bold colors on this maxi dress but it is way too long coz I purchased it when I was 7 Months preggers. I did wear it once for 5 minutes with platform heels and even got some compliments but since I am not really a high heel kinda girl, this beauty is still confined to my closet. A visit to the tailor can easily solve the issue but...

It is funny how almost all the items on the list are printed. It just proves to show that as much as I love prints, I have not mastered them yet. 
In the following days or weeks, I will post about wearing them or not. I am excited to see how I will be styling these clothes. Hopefully I will like the styling so much that  they will be included in my dress cycle. But if not, a lucky girl somewhere will enjoy them.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes