Never worn challenge : Pleated skirt

To kick off my Never worn challenge, I picked this wine red pleated skirt. It was the last thing I thrifted in Japan before moving to India. I had seen this jewel at the thrift store for weeks before deciding to get it ( the system of the shop is that prices on items decrease as weeks pass by). Truth be told I wore it once to drop my kids at school but I hated how I styled it and how it looked on my extra pounds. And needless to say that I have not worn it since. Until I was once again inspired by Pinterest. I swear the person who invented that thing is a genius.



Cardigan - random shop in M.G. road
Tee - 390 Mart
Skirt - Don don down
Belt - Zara
Shoes - Max








I love how the entire ensemble turned out to be. I think a tee is the way to go for a casual look. I just wished the skirt was a bit longer but I can still make it work. I will wear it more from now on. This one is a keeper!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes