This is me

People who really know me, know that I am jean and tee kind of girl. The tees and jeans sizes may have shrunk or ballooned during the years but I remain true to myself. There is nothing easier to wear or style than jeans and tees. I may have grown tired of my jeans and switched to dresses and skirts (particularly under this heat) but for some reason I always go back to them. They are my security blanket, my go to style when I cannot think of nothing else to wear in the morning.
Today was a jean and tee kind of day even if I added this dress as a tunic.
Here is what I wore:

 
Scarf - Walmart
Tee - Homes
Dress - Thrifted
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Forever 21
Accessories - H&M, thrifted and gifted



This dress was a great find at one of my fave place to shop in Yokohama, 390 Mart. I talked about this place so many times in this blog but it is really the place to go. For 409 Yen (less than $6) you get so many great finds like this Old Navy printed dress (or a Catherine Malandrino dress that was a size too small but that I gave to my sister in law). I loved the print right when I saw it on the racks but I was not sure when I tried the dress on. It was a bit tight on the girls. But I debated with myself and decided to bring it home. Besides the material is so soft and light, it is perfect for hot Summer days.




The shoes are new. I really like them as they are in a color I really do not have in my collection of shoes. But I am mad at the fact that they have two straps instead of one. It takes all the ease out of wearing sandals as I have to struggle to put them on and struggle to take them off. But apart from that they are easy to wear and beautiful on the eyes. So they are a keeper for now. 






This is me: white tee, tunic dress, jeans and sandals. There is nothing that represents me better....except maybe maxi dresses but that it another story....

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes