About Me

My photo

A 30 something housewife blogging about her love affair with Fashion.....and travelling and food!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Alterations

                   Na ngen def? (means how you doing in Wolof, traditional language in my country).
I arrived safe and sound back home where I am having a great time, visiting family and such.
Today I wanted to show you a new tunic that I had someone make. I wanted some western clothes in African prints. Therefore before coming I sent some pictures of clothes I liked to my parents and they showed it to a tailor. The later did an okay job reproducing what I asked for (slight harem pants, maxi dress, maxi skirt and tunic). But there are some imperfections. Reason why I am going to visit him personally to relay my ideas. Anyway today I wore this tunic even though I think it needs alterations.


Scarf - Langkawi night market
Sunglasses - Daiso
Tunic - tailor made
Leggings - Uniqlo
Beaded sandals - Gift from my Dad
 
I just went out for some food shopping around town, nothing fancy so this dress came in extra handy for being super comfy. I liked it so much that I may even leave it the way it is.


 

 
Days back home can be either boring or super busy. Truth be told, there are so many projects I want done but two weeks is barely enough time to accomplish it all. I think I need me a partner, someone who understands my visions and who can help me execute them to a T. When this will happen, then I will be unstoppable. Beware Jimmy Choo, here I come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...