Alterations

                   Na ngen def? (means how you doing in Wolof, traditional language in my country).
I arrived safe and sound back home where I am having a great time, visiting family and such.
Today I wanted to show you a new tunic that I had someone make. I wanted some western clothes in African prints. Therefore before coming I sent some pictures of clothes I liked to my parents and they showed it to a tailor. The later did an okay job reproducing what I asked for (slight harem pants, maxi dress, maxi skirt and tunic). But there are some imperfections. Reason why I am going to visit him personally to relay my ideas. Anyway today I wore this tunic even though I think it needs alterations.


Scarf - Langkawi night market
Sunglasses - Daiso
Tunic - tailor made
Leggings - Uniqlo
Beaded sandals - Gift from my Dad
 
I just went out for some food shopping around town, nothing fancy so this dress came in extra handy for being super comfy. I liked it so much that I may even leave it the way it is.


 

 
Days back home can be either boring or super busy. Truth be told, there are so many projects I want done but two weeks is barely enough time to accomplish it all. I think I need me a partner, someone who understands my visions and who can help me execute them to a T. When this will happen, then I will be unstoppable. Beware Jimmy Choo, here I come!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes