Runway skirt

Another Saturday, another week end. The weather is supposed to be bad, but they said it would rain the entire week and it did not. I just went out to do the usual errands: groceries. I should like Saturdays more but it just hard when you are woken up by kids at 6 in the morning, then you get to spend the rest of the day cooking two elaborate meals, and running to buy groceries. In fact the only highlight of the day is the small hours between breakfast and lunch when I get to check my favorite bloggers or blog myself.
Anyway today for another boring Saturday, I got to wear this:


Scarf - Walmart
Cardigan - Thrifted
Top - Ross?
Skirt - Thrifted
Ring - Forever 21

I bought this skirt last year in Summer. I loved the fullness of it but also the Indian inspired design. Yet I have not worn it much because it is too long, and it gives me kind of a muffin top. Plus it is not the best skirt to run with (like when you have to run down the hill to catch the bus).


Nevertheless I really love it because it makes me feel like a model. The way the skirt moves when I walk, I can almost pretend that I am in Paris Fashion week. And when the wind lightly sweeps it up, I could almost die of happiness. And I wanted to be happy today so I wore this wonderful skirt on an ordinary day.



Do you have clothes that make you feel like you were a model?

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes