Easy, Breezy, Playtime

Konnichiwa!

Talk about a crazy week. I cannot wait for tomorrow to come, so that I can laze around all day at home doing nothing. Life as a Mother is pretty hectic, let me tell you...

Today my sons and I were invited to a kiddie bday party. Here is what I wore

Scarf - Joa
Safari jacket - Thrifted
White tee- Shimamura
Dress - Ross
Shoes - Ross
Earrings - H&M



I



I wanted to be breezy today and this dress was perfect for it. I do not know about you but I can live an entire life in this kind of dress. I just wish I had many mores. They are just too easy to style. Actually the idea for the styling came to me a while ago while I was on Pinterest. But I just came around to reproduce the look now. Check the original here.




My head wrap was also an inspiration from Pinterest , check it out here


 I

I went out of the house wearing beaded sandals but came back to change into my wedges. I am getting tired of the comfort look with flats. I need me a bit of height and these babies get the job done without killing my feet. I still cannot believe that they are so comfy.
Summer vacations have officially began today. I have to start planning playdates, trips to the zoo, to the pool and what not. I need to get my kids entertained and I need to get my butt off the couch for once. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow, my butt is glued to it no matter what.

Tschuss!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes