Singing in the radioactive rain

I stole the title of this post from a Japanese friend of mine. With the problem at the Fukushima nuclear plant, people in Japan are worried that they are going to be contaminated everytime it rains. But I think (or at least I hope) that there is nothing to be alarmed about.

Anyway, here is today's outfit:

Pink and orange scarf - Sanki
Coral cardigan - Gap
White layered top - omiyage from Thailand from my hubby
Calvin Klein wide legs jeans - Ross
Coral flats - H&M
Sandal pendant accessory - some shop in Hashimoto
Gold chain - Tsutsumi
Beaded necklaces - Sandaga market
Pink fake crocodile oversized bag -  Centenaire market

Pardon the quality of the pic...the day was so hectic I did not have a chance to take a proper outfit post



I went to watch Cirque du Soleil Kooza with the kids and the wives club of my husband's company. It was raining in the morning so it was hard to get there, besides the 3 trains I took did not help. Now I know why I do not go to Tokyo very often.
Anyway, the show was wonderful. I was skeptic at first because the stage was small and not well set. But once the show started I was blown away. It was magical, scary, funny, sexy....and much more. I really had a great time. I want to get into some other Cirque du Soleil shows.
Sidenote: I so wanted to have the lady acrobat's body....

Here is the link for the show. The Tokyo show is almost over.
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/kooza/default.aspx

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes