Diet

I had a crazy but fun week. The hubby took some days off from Friday. On that day, we went to pray at the Mosque and had sushi at Kura zushi. Saturday was usual. Sunday we had lunch at a friend's place and this is what I wore:

White scarf - gift from my Dad
Hanes Tee - Home's
Pink maxi dress - Chatujak week end market, Bangkok
Tan clutch - random shop in Harajuku
White mules - thrifted
Bangle - 100 Yen store in Saty's department store
Gold chain - Tsutsumi
Key pendant - can't remember




I love the dress because it is very airy. The material is very. It is the perfect summer dress. I also love the clutch bag I wore. It does not match the outfit but I do not care. I wanted to wear it seeing that I have not been able to use it for a while. Having a toddler requires me to carry a bag with all kinds of stuff from diapers to changing clothes. I miss carrying a small bag to go out. The shoes are easy to wear as well. But they are becoming a bit tight. I did gain some weight. And I realized it but it is like a slap in the face when I try to wear my favorite clothes (like my boyfriend jeans) and they are too tight. The last time I was that heavy, I was pregnant with my second son. This is bad. I need to do something. I am thinking on cutting back on certain foods (but not entirely because if I do I may crave them even more) such as sugar, butter, cheese, and bread. I also want to move more. I know that the heat is not helping but I need to exercise. Nothing crazy, just a walk by the park after eating, and moving my core on some upbeat music (like Beyonce's Move your body). I really hope to loose 5 to 10 kilos. Knowing me, it is almost impossible. But am I try! Do you have some advice on great diet.
And to finish our week in style, we had some friends over for lunch on Monday. And on Tuesday we went at Shakey's for some greasy and cheesy pizza. The pizza was great but it did not help my diet. I did not have dinner to compensate. How was your week? 

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes