Deconstruct

It is Spring! The weather has been wonderful lately, sun shining and all (although a bit chilly some days). I started to walk around the city, happy to be back and enjoying the cherry blossom tree.

Today's outfit is just simple.



Scarf (gift, had it for 11 years)
Faux Leather jacket (Shimamura)
Striped Cardigan (Old navy)
Black tee (Hanes)
Grey tank dress (Epice du Mode)
Grey leggings (Dots)
United Kingdom flag flats (Pratunam Market, Thailand)
Leathers accessories (gift from Mongolia)




I bought this set of dress and lace cropped top a while ago during my walk in Motomachi.


                                                        
                                                       Tote Bag (Omake from Baila magazine)



                                                           Lace cropped top (Epice du Mode)

I love this simple (pyjama like) dresses, but I never dare to buy any because I thought they would not fit. Well, I tried this one and it fit. What I do like about it, is that it is an easy piece to wear, to dress up and down and to deconstruct (since it is two piece set). However, I am very conscious of how the dress hugs my shape. It is not tight but it just hugs all my curves. Anyhow! I am planning to loose some weight. So I hope it will fit me better by Summer.



These shoes were just a 100Y at the Pratunam Market

                                                             
                         Real leather accessories (a friend who went to Mongolia brought it back as souvenir)


Happy Spring!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes