30 days of Sinniature

 Hello Hello!

Eid Mubarak. 

Ramadan is finally over and now can get back to eating lunch and such. 

Ramadan has a particular ambiance in my country. When it comes to Fashion, it is a wonderful time for women and fashion designers. For some reasons, Senegalese women tend to wear only traditional wear the entire month of Ramadan. Maybe it is because Traditional senegalese wear is considered to be modest.

It is quite hard for me to dress in traditional wear all through the month. I like my jeans and tees. But this holy month, I had decided to wear all the traditional clothes I had designed in order to promote my brand. Therefore I decided to do "30 days of Sinniature". I wore all the "sample" clothes I had left in my closet (and let us face it, I have a lot) in the hopes that someone would notice me and place an order. I allso tried and photographed myself to post on social media. I was hoping that this project would push me more out of my comfort zone. 

So here are the looks in order:


The "NALA" high low top 



The "Dr Jekyll & Ms Hyde" dress



The LIMAMOU Kaftan


The "KALI" dress


The "VICHY" top


The " SORBET" dress


The "MAAD" dress


The "CELIA" dress


The "TOFFEE" Kaftan


The "IINOURA" Kaftan


The "SOXNA" bubu


The "SUNA" dress


The "CAURI" camerounaise dress


The pants from the "BANANA" set


The "CUPID" jacket


The "CELIA 2.0" dress


The "BAATOU GOOR" bubu


The "VICHY" top peplum version


The "DELICE" dress

I know it was supposed to be a 30 days challenge but I could not do it for the simple reason that I did not have to go out every single day during this Ramadan. And I am not the type to dress up and just stay at home. Anyway, I hope it gives you a glimspe of what it is that I do. And hopfully inspires you to order. You can see more looks via instagram here.

Stay tuned for future collections. 

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes