About Me

My photo

A 30 something housewife blogging about her love affair with Fashion.....and travelling and food!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Peach Tropical Midi for the Theater


Hello everyone!

It is Summer in India and the temperatures are scorching. In our flat, the AC is constantly on. And I dread going out!  I cannot wait for the Monsoon to come and bring a fresh breeze and lower temperatures to Pune.

I have been busy attending my kids school theater week. It is the last week of school and children are performing. First I had to go and listen to my oldest sing, then it was time for each of them to perform a play with their classmates.  I watched the baby's play first which was a remake of the famous kids movie Madagascar. My youngest was playing Marty, the zebra. The play was very funny and entertaining. I did not expect it to be so but the kids age two to six put on a great show. And I have to give kudos to the teachers who organized the entire event.

For the show I wore this printed midi dress that I purchased in Thailand.  I got it with two other tunics at the same store that sold only Jersey dresses. The midi dresses came in several prints but I did not want them originally because they were sleeveless. At the last minute I chose this one because I liked the tropical print.



Scarf - Langkawi night market, Malaysia
Wrap cardigan - Gap
Dress- random store in Pratunam market, Thailand
Leggings - Clover center, Pune
Shoes - Much More, Pune 




The dress is super breezy even when paired with this cardigan. Plus the amphitheater where we watched the performance had air conditioning,  so I did not suffer.  I am thinking that next time I wear the dress I would pair it with a blazer for a more sophisticated look. I just have to pick one from the black, white and peach I already own!





These shoes were ridiculously cheap and I could not resist a cut out peep toe wedge. They are also super comfy and a tad elegant. Best 250 Rps I ever spent! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...