Goa in Pictures




Pool view from our hotel


Beach view from Thalassa restaurant


"Can't wait!" Stuffed chicken and fries at Thalassa


Grounds at Thalassa, rooms with names of Greek gods



Church



Colorful house


Road that reminds me of my Gambia 


Beautiful Bougainvilliers at hotel



Nice and simple restaurant


Absolutely serene


An oasis in the hustle bustle of the town


Decorated table


Finally, Goan shrimp curry


Pool at Banana Republic


These lamps were everywhere in Goa, want them for my garden one day


Best local restaurant in town (or at least the only one we tried)


Check table cloth, reminds me of my Grandma's house


Exteriors of the restaurant



Brick benches


Best food in Goa: Shrimp Caldim (I wanted to lick the plate it was so good. Actually, I did)


Can't remember the name of this dish but it was spicy, sour and sweet and the same time


Shark Emboti



Lounging by the pool at sunset


Sugar cane transporting cart on the highway




Interesting vintage car

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes