All that glitters (Never worn challenge: LBD 1)

During the holidays, the family decided to go try different restaurants. With all the good restaurants in Pune, it is sad that we are going to the same places over and over again. So for our holiday lunch at Sigree restaurant I wore my Lbd.




Cardigan - thrifted
Lbd - XXI via Brandmart
Shoes - gift

I had this Lbd for months now. I got it for cheap at Brandmart, a discount shop located in Koregaon Park. They have name brands for nothing. I usually go there to pick up dresses and tees. And the best part is that they do carry my size.
I do like this Lbd but the deep neckline and lack of sleeves always makes it hard to style. But not today. Today I pulled my golden cardigan and sequined tank to compliment the dress. And I think I did a great job if you like the "matchy matchy" look like me. Turns out I just needed a cardigan to pull it off. However I am not 100% sold on the dress because it is too short. I think I will feel better pairing it with dark slacks next time. Until then it goes on the " I am not sure pile".

Sigree was interesting. The location is good and the setting nice enough. They have a buffet lunch but the appetizers served directly at our table stole the show. My favorite was the tandoori white fish. It was melting in my mouth with an explosion of spices. The buffet itself lacked variety. I would like to go back there but I will just stick to the appetizers

For more on the Never worn challenge, read this and that.

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes