Heavy Rotation Challenge: Week 3

Day 15: Sept 12
Beige scarf + White shirt + Wide legs jeans + Pink and teal sandals + Sequin bag

That day was freaking hot. I would have loved to wear shorts with this shirt. The later was great under the heat. Fall is suppose to start in a few weeks but I am sure the temperatures will keep on rising until October at least.

Day 16: Sept 13
White scarf + Black vest + Colorblocked dress + Beaded sandals + Sequin bag

Another hot day called for another breezy outfit. This dress is just great. As I was walking, I realised that if ever I work someday, I would like to wear dresses as comfy as this one. I am not sure I will be allowed maxi dresses but even shorter dresses in this material are welcome. They are just easy to put on: no buttons, no belt, no ironing. Cuts the dressing up time in half in the morning .

Day 17: Sept 14
Flower scarf +White and orange tee + Skinny jeans + Aztec sandals

I love this shirt I got at Zara. I want another one like this one in a different color but I think I have enough stripes for now.

Day 18: Sept 15
I did not take a picture but I wore:
Meshed scarf + Crocheted top + Maxi skirt + Beaded sandals

Day 19: Sept 16
Black cap + Animal printed tee + wide legs jeans + Aztec sandals

I did not take a picture either

Day 20: Sept 17
Silky scarf + Oversized tee + Skinny jeans + Black flats (added item) + Tan clutch

I did not take a picture but I had a great day. We went to an outlet mall I had not been in years: Grandberry mall in Minami Machida. Having a guest at home, we wanted to take her to nice places where she could shop. I showed her around but she ended up teaching me some important stuff about shopping and myself (I may discuss about those later). Reason why I did not have time to snatch pics.

Day 21: Sept 19
Beige scarf + Studded top + Animal printed pants (added item) + Black flats + Basket bag


My guest convinced me to wear these pants I bought over the Summer but never wore. I was surprised to find that they were not very hard to style after all. Moreover, since I lost some lbs, they fit the way I like, not too tight and not to wide. I think that I will wear them more often after the challenge is over.

Day 22: Sept 20
Beige scarf + Grey draped cardigan (added item) + Studded top + Skinny jeans + Black flats + Basket bag

It was chilly today. Typhoon 15 approaching and all, it was raining. That did not stop us from checking H&M at Minato Mirai. For some reason we ended up in Motomachi once again for their Charming sale. We checked Zara that had great tees on sale but I am on shopping ban so I did not get anything. I did drool over a royal blue pencil skirt with a slit at the front. But I could not see how the skirt fitted my lifestyle so I had to let it go as well. See, I am evolving when it comes to shopping!

I wore one of my fave cardigan and was warm all day. But I was so exhausted after all the walking over the week end that once I sat, I just drifted into darkness for hours. I am getting too old for this (lol). And yes, no pics either....

Week 3 was hard. I was very busy with my guest and did not have time to snatch pictures. And I wore the same outfits I did in Week 1. Truth be told I am getting very bored with this, reason why I added two to three new items. And to think that there are still some items that I have not worn. I am ridiculous!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes