I got my trench coat


I finally got the trench coat I was looking for. I bought it at H&M a few weeks ago. It was on sale for Y3000. It is not like the trench coat I was looking for because it has a hood. And originally I wanted it in military green but they did not have my size. However, I am glad with my purchase. I have been wearing the thing ever since particularly when the temperature would drop below the 20 degrees.

I tried to recreate the Domani fashion shoot without success. I need a professional photographer or at least some tripod because it is a pain trying to take pics of myself with my camera. Anyway, here are the pics




Black turban
H&M trench coat
Zara white shirt
Steve and Barry's jeans
Betsey Johnson pumps 




                                 I bought these shoes to sell but they are so pretty I am keeping them for myself

                                                                    Here is the mustard version

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes