Pardon the sweat


What happened to the cool days of Summer? The Monsoon came and went, and came back bringing really hot and humid days back to Pune. I have to admit that for once I am looking forward to colder days. I am not sure it will be cold enough to break the coats and boots but you never know.




Scarf- taken from my Mother
Shirt- Sundap shop in M.G. road 
Pants - Shimamura
Shoes- gift from Hubby
Bag - gift 



Indian style earrings - random shop at Women's fair 

Anyway, for a day of running errands under the rain, I just opt for a button down and my loyal cargo pants. I love button downs, always have, always will. As a teen I use to steal my father's shirt, then I moved on to my boyfriends. I love them super baggy. But a feminine one never looses its class. In India, I discover that they are very affordable and come in every color and print. That is why I am stacking them up. I must have 5 by now. I should really stop but they are just so easy to style, hence easy to grab when you have to be out of the door in five minutes. However, I think I will have to put an end to all this; I just need to get one in wine red, one in plaid, one in tribal print, one in emerald green and one in polka dots and then I will be done for real...I am kidding...( or not)

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes