Double Fun

Well, it has been a while. I have to apologize for staying away like this. I was busy with the move to India and really I did not have any appetite for blogging (although I had appetite for something else less healthy).

Anyway, after gaining a few pounds, dressing up became a struggle. None of my clothes fit me except from blouses and tunics I always buy bigger. Paired with jeans, they became my to go to outfits.

However today I wanted to shake things up a bit. So here is how I changed my uniform into something more fun.
 


Scarf - old thing from Walmart
White blouse - Thrifted
Striped tunic - Thrifted
Leggings - Uniqlo
Shoes - Thrifted
Accessories - gifted
 
 

 
Funny how these shoes fit me better now


 
I revamped this simple silver bracelet by adding a "Love" charm
 
I know some girls who wear two dresses but I have never seen people go for double tunic or blouses until I saw the new collection of  Indian designer Aneeth Arora . I am not sure that the dress below is actually two dresses but I wanted to recreate the look with what I had, hence the two blouses or tunics.

 
Pero 2012 by Aneeth Arora

 It is kind of fun and since the white blouse is very light, I am not suffering under this heat. Yes, it maybe Spring for you but here we are right in Summer with temperatures as high as 32. But I cannot complain though, I like it hot (lol)

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes