About Me

My photo

A 30 something housewife blogging about her love affair with Fashion.....and travelling and food!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Xmas lunch and wardrobe planning

Hey Y'all. Let me tell you about the fantastic day I had:
I had an early Xmas lunch with some friends at a nice hotel restaurant in Minato Mirai. The place is called Sirius and is located on the 70th floor of Landmark Tower (the tallest building in Minato Mirai).

Here is what I wore:
 
Scarf - Walmart
Fur vest - Thrifted
Jacket - random store in Nandemon, South Korea
Dress - G.U.
Top - Walmart
Pants - A'Gaci
Shoes - Shimamura
Bag - I world
Necklace - gifted



 
My new favorite necklace, a gift for my Bday
 
I felt like wearing all black today. But I just could not. I had to blend with grey. I wanted to look elegant, and I think black and grey are simple colors that could have made me pull it off. However, it just did not feel elegant enough. I guess it is because of the boots or the length of the vest. I am thinking that my other Suede wedge boots would have looked better. But it was going to take me forever to put them on this morning, and I was running late. So I settled for my motorcycle boots which are easier to wear.

 
View of Minato Mirai from...

 
...the restaurant

 
The ladies who lunch posing in front of a beautiful decor

The lunch was great. It was a buffet so there was lots of choice but I did not stuff myself. I had a potluck lunch yesterday that I am still trying to recover from. However, the view was to die for. I really enjoyed the decor of the restaurant.

Before heading to the lunch, I took a class on Wardrobe planning. The instructor was the lady who was "doing" almost everyone's color at school last year. I learned a lot from the class even though I had to rush out of there to be in time for the lunch. I am thinking that I may use the tips she gave me to try and clean my closet. It is getting too out of control lately. It has been a while since I bought something for myself ( more than a month) but yet I feel like there are too many things that I probably need to get rid of before I go shopping. Winter cleaning, anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...