Xmas lunch and wardrobe planning

Hey Y'all. Let me tell you about the fantastic day I had:
I had an early Xmas lunch with some friends at a nice hotel restaurant in Minato Mirai. The place is called Sirius and is located on the 70th floor of Landmark Tower (the tallest building in Minato Mirai).

Here is what I wore:
 
Scarf - Walmart
Fur vest - Thrifted
Jacket - random store in Nandemon, South Korea
Dress - G.U.
Top - Walmart
Pants - A'Gaci
Shoes - Shimamura
Bag - I world
Necklace - gifted



 
My new favorite necklace, a gift for my Bday
 
I felt like wearing all black today. But I just could not. I had to blend with grey. I wanted to look elegant, and I think black and grey are simple colors that could have made me pull it off. However, it just did not feel elegant enough. I guess it is because of the boots or the length of the vest. I am thinking that my other Suede wedge boots would have looked better. But it was going to take me forever to put them on this morning, and I was running late. So I settled for my motorcycle boots which are easier to wear.

 
View of Minato Mirai from...

 
...the restaurant

 
The ladies who lunch posing in front of a beautiful decor

The lunch was great. It was a buffet so there was lots of choice but I did not stuff myself. I had a potluck lunch yesterday that I am still trying to recover from. However, the view was to die for. I really enjoyed the decor of the restaurant.

Before heading to the lunch, I took a class on Wardrobe planning. The instructor was the lady who was "doing" almost everyone's color at school last year. I learned a lot from the class even though I had to rush out of there to be in time for the lunch. I am thinking that I may use the tips she gave me to try and clean my closet. It is getting too out of control lately. It has been a while since I bought something for myself ( more than a month) but yet I feel like there are too many things that I probably need to get rid of before I go shopping. Winter cleaning, anyone?

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes