Pinned


Coucou

Hello my friends. How are you doing? I am fine but hunger is killing me. Yep, the hunger games have officially started for me on Saturday as it is Ramadan, holiest month of all for Muslims around the world. Ramadan is not only a great time to reflect one one self, one's doing and one's shortcomings, but it is also a time to make more Duas and praise GOD more. However, this month brings other not so good things like starvation, binge eating, bloatedness, tiredness, sleepiness and much more. However, it is just for 30 days or less and all for a good cause so let us bare it all.

Anyway, had to go out today so I wore this:

White scarf - Walmart
Cardigan - Old navy
Top - Gift from the hubby
Pants - Shimamura
Shoes - Thrifted

I am wearing all primary colors in this outfit: yellow, green, red....my bag was blue but I forgot to include it in the pic. Actually the outfit was inspired from a pic  I saw on Pinterest. I think it was from last year's J Crew collection. Check it out here

I did not have a top with a dramatic bow but I had this one in linen the hubby got me as a souvenir from a trip to Bangkok me some 6 or 7 years ago. It is sleeveless so I had to layer with a cardigan. Fortunately it was not too hot. Truth be told I wanted to wear heels but I did not see myself running in heels...Fasting, hungry, hot and in heels...not for me! Maybe another day!














I really dig the simplicity of the outfit inspired by the J Crew pic. I have to say that I am not very familiar with the brand. However, I own a thrifted J Crew tee and it is the softest tee I ever worn. I wished all my tees were that soft. And with a glance at the J Crew lookbook for this Fall on Pinterest, I see a lot of J Crew inspired outfits in my future. Call me clairvoyant!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes