Gold ( Pullman Hotel Sunday Brunch)

 Hello There!

Back in december, I went to the Pullman hotel's Sunday brunch with my brother and son. The entire family was supposed to go but at the last minute, plans changed. 


Blouse - Numero Uno
Denim - Random store in Sandaga
Bag - Minawa (Gift)
Shoes - Kadel
Earrings - Imaara 

As usual, the Pullman Sunday Brunch did not disappoint; there was a wide variety of food from savory to sweet, hords d'oeuvre to desert. I indulged a bit too much eating mainly seafood and fish, finishing it all with cheescakes and a mocaccino.


Still some food left when we were preparing to live by 4 PM.



Sushi, salad, tuna pate and croissant for starters

If you have been reading me for a while, you know how much I love the Pullman hotel. But I have never stayed there. At the end of the year, they had some interesting deals that I could have tried. However, those deals were mainly for couples. I just wished they had deals for single people  as well. Anyway, 2022 might be the year I finally book that room there for a memorable stay. I deserve!




The day was  peaceful. I enjoyed a nice brunch with my brother and son. I did wish that the entire family was there with us, but I guess it will be for the next time. I managed to take some pictures of the lounge which was so beautifully decorated.



I wore these shoes after forgetting about them for almost two years. I think they were mad at me because by the end of the day, one of the straps was loose. I glued them back. 


I wanted this bag for a while so you can imagine how happy I was to receive it for my birthday from my Bff



 The view from the terrasse


How I destroyed the Paella


Even outside, these two focus on their phones. Addicted much!

A day spent at the Pullman rarely disappoint. However, there are other places I cannot wait to try. We are truly blessed in Dakar to have all kinds of cuisine. Hopefully I will document this journey on this blog for you to enjoy. In the meantime follow me on Instagram for more of Me, and gems Dakar has to offer. 

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes