Presidential Lounge

 Hello!

Nothing much to talk about in this post. I just wanted to show you what is actually my favorite dress of the moment. 


Midi Striped Dress - Marwa Fashion Boutique 
Suede Pumps - Numero Uno
Navy blue chiffon scarf - bought from a friend 

I bought it back in September 2020 on impulse and managed to wear it three times already, only for work events. I went to the shop to exchange shoes I bought there back in July, and stumbled upon this dress. That same week, I was going to take fabrics to my tailor for him to make me comfortable, no iron required work event suitable dresses. But when I saw the dress, I fell in love. It was just exactly what I was looking for, and the price tag was also very affordable. 



I love this dress because it is fluid, does not constrict the body, has stripes, with a little bit of shine courtesy of the metallic fabric, and last but not least tassels and ruffles. Actually I like it so much, I might get it in another color if there is still some stock left at the shop. 


Same dress, different event!



I love how it moves!


See the tassels!

So far, I have been styling it the same, either with navy blue or pink scarf, and with either blue ankle straps sandals or this fabulous pastel pink suede pumps. However next time I wear it, I might go for silver accessories. What do y'all think?


Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes