Style Rut featuring the Kaftan

Hello
 
Didn't I tell you that I was basically living in Mumus since the beginning of this pandemic? I call it a style rut but it ain't that bad. For starters, sometimes you are gifted a Mumu that you can wear outside.
 

Kaftan - gift
Leggings - Decathlon
Mules - thrifted

 
Case in point this Mumu, that is not really a Mumu but a Kaftan a dear friend gifted me recently. It is in a man made soft fabric, oversized, in a fun colorful print and has some embellishment. Can a girl ask for more?
 
I wore it for work the other day because I could not be bothered. I added simple leggings but it could be easily paired with pants or skinny jeans. The final touch were these white mules I thrifted from a street vendor in HLM market. I am obsessed with delicate strappy mules. I already have one in black but the white is so summery don't you think?
 
The Kaftan is oversized. I actually could take it in a bit. But I like it as it is. I may or may not add a belt next time I wear it. Another way to make it less shapeless without compromising on the size, is to add ties on the inside or at the back of the Kaftan.

 
No make up these days! Can't be bothered with this heat and the mask. 
 
I may have a thing for kitten heels
It was the second most comfortable Kaftan I had this Summer. The first one I had designed and already sold. It was a striped Kaftan with sexy open back. I think I will design more in different colors, and this time I will keep one for myself and my Mother. She also has been asking for light Mumus to wear around the house.
 
Covid-19 is still present so get familiar with me rocking masks in this blog. Wear your masks, wash your hands and stay safe!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes