Not matchy-matchy

After the crazy fun of Istanbul, I was at home in Senegal for a few days. I did not do much expect going to my in laws and parents house. Actually one of the reasons I was back home was to renew my passport. Although things are improving back home, it is still a hassle to renew a passport. Thankfully this time, it took me less than 4 days to get it. On the first day I had to buy a stamp from the tax office in my district. I decided to wear this:



Scarf - 100 yen store
Blouse - G.U.
Pants - H&M
Wedges - thrifted Don don down on Wednesday
Bag - random store in Ishikawacho.

Although I had the pants and the blouse for a while now, I never thought about pairing them. I think they quite complement each other. The color of the bag and the shoes offer a clean break from the monochrome of the outfit. It is funny because rare are the women who would wear orange shoes with a brown outfit and a wine bag back home. Senegalese women are all about matching colors. It is nice sometimes and I am guilty of doing it. But a pop of color here and there is not so bad either.






Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes