Matchy matchy after all

Ramadan Mubarak!

Remember when I said that I was not really into the matchy matchy thing....Well I lied. I am a Senegalese after all, and Senegalese women do matchy matchy. You can take the Senegalese out of Senegal, but you cannot take Senegal out of her. Today, I am matching in pink and black. And I am following all Summer trends: kimono, neon, jelly shoes...

And what was the special occasion? Nothing much. Just wanted to get out of my jeans and tunic phunk for a while (although technically I am still wearing tunic and jeans but let us not get too anal about it!)



Kimono - thrifted (Tsukuba flea market)
Tunic - H&M
Pants - H&M

I am actually very happy to be able to fit back into my skinny pants after 6 months. Thanks to fasting for Ramadan, I may have lost some inches around the waist. I wish that I can keep up with losing weight. I plan on eating healthier and working out more once the Holy Month is over. Looking at old pictures of myself, I see that I was not that bad when I was 10 kilos lighter. And to think that I used to pick on myself. Looking at my reflection on the mirror now, I just want to shoot myself. Why is it that losing is so much harder than gaining?





Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes