Wardrobe malfunction

Celebrities have been subject to wardrobe malfunction once or twice on the red carpet. Most recently, Eva Longoria got exposed at Cannes. Frankly that is what you get for wearing plunging neckline and dress with high slits (and going commando)
Anyway, today I had my own wardrobe malfunction but contrary to some stars it was on purpose and I did not flash anyone.
I have this dress that I love but does not fit me anymore. The side zipper does not want to close. I was not willing to wait for the back fat to melt to enjoy the dress so I decided to wear it as is and layer with a cardigan.
This inspired me to find ways to wear my tight clothes. If you are curious, read my solutions here.


Dress- tailor made
Cardigan - People by Allen Solly
Leggings - Reliance Trends
Shoes - bought at Sahara fair
Earrings - Globus

I am really happy with the results. The cardigan is in a soft material but still a bit heavy for this weather. Nevertheless I like it so much I got another one in red. By Winter I may add two other colors to my closet.




I also love the Owl earrings I picked up at Globus in Inorbit mall. They are fun to wear. The shop had nice clothes and the accessories were off the chain and affordable. I wanted to return and get some more but the entire mall is closed due to a recent fire. They are making it more secure apparently. 


The Unzipped dress



Notice my shoes. There are my third pair of Chappals or sandals that I bought at a fair. I think I will just gravitate towards the three shoes this Summer, they are so comfy.
Next on my Indian shopping experience: a nice Anarkali dress and Kussa shoes.

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes