Off again!!!

We are off again, relocating to another country, to another undiscovered place. I am not going to tell you where yet. It is way too soon. And those of you who already know, please keep the secret to yourself.
Anyway, while my lips are sealed about our new location, I can still let you know what I wore when I was getting there.

We had a long trip ahead of us with many transits, so I wanted to be comfier than usual. Here is what I wore:

White studded beret - Cial
Denim dress shirt - Aeon
Blacks pants - H&M
Printed pink scarf - 390 Mart
Bag - Random import shop in Ishikawacho
Shoes - Shimamura


 
At Haneda airport


Sorry for the unfocused pics
 


The new bag with studs purchased days before the trip

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes