Cookie box as an sewing case


I am a messy person. I can never seem to clean up my things reason why there is always clutter somewhere around the house. Once in a while, I decide to do something about that clutter and that is what happen with my sewing things. Believe it or not, I have a plastic bag full of sewing things like threads, needle, beads, buttons and so forth. It is always a pain to look through it because it is a big plastic bag. The plastic bag also has a whole, reason why I keep loosing beads.

 
The plastic bag in question

As a solution, I though about buying a case designed for just that. However I changed my mind when I saw this beautiful cookie box that a friend gave me recently. The box is big enough with two plastic trays with different parts to hold the cookies. Anyway, after they were over (it took a minute for them to be eaten by the entire family), I wash the box and the trays, dried them and started to arrange my sewing things in them. And voila, now I have less clutter and it is a pleasure to actually go look for something I need in the box. Plus the whole thing did not cost me a dime. Is that recycling or what?



 
 
 
The first tray with measure tape, thread, needles


The second tray with cutting board, more thread and buttons

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes