Recycle...

I had kind of a hectic week but it was all in good fun.
I wore the same top twice this week. Once to go run errands in town, and another time for lunch with friends.

1st outfit:

Scarf - Jerusalem Halal meats
Headband - H&M
Cotton shirt - Ross
White eyelet top - Walmart
Cargo pants - Shimamura
Stripped flats - Zara


                                                       
                                                 I love the top, although it makes me look pregnant


Flower hair accessories



Stripped flats


Close up on the top



2nd outfit:

White scarf - Sandaga Market
Yellow cardigan - Old Navy
White eyelet top - Walmart
Stripped maxi skirt - H&M
flat shoes - H&M 
Accessories - gift from my Mother


I wore my gladiator wedges during the lunch but I switched to the flats on my way home


I love the accessories; the green are just beads



                                   

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes