Outfit Planner - Abidjan

Hello y'all! How are you doing?


In February, I went to Abidjan for a week on a solo trip. I knew Abidjan was going to be hot and humid so I packed almost all linen and coton based clothes. I went super casual and chose comfort. Here is what I packed: 

Tops: yellow Linen shirt, cream linen shirt, white shirt, navy tank top, pink bodysuit, white camisole 

Bottoms: navy linen pants, crochet mini skirt, black denim pants

Dresses: maxi tiered dress, printed boubou, tie dye kaftan

Outerwear: pink denim jacket, printed kimono 

Underwear:  panties, bras, biker short, slip dress, tank tops, nightie, pajama pants. 

Scarf: black silk, red wine, orange printed, fish printed blue cotton, green printed, beige.

Shoes: loafers, leather sandals, golden heeled thong, plastic thongs 

Bags: tie dye tote bag, golden crossbody bag, banana bag 

Accessories: visor Hat, sunglasses, jewelry, chargers, selfie stick, make up, toilettries. 

And here is what I wore: 


Outfit 1: for travel
 Cream linen shirt, black pants, pink denim jacket - Numero Uno
Loafers - Thrifted
Tote bag - Elywax 
Ring - Yoro Lam
Watch - La Surprise


Outfit 2: For city sightseeing
Yellow linen shirt - Sandaga market
Navy linen pants - La Casa 
Leather sandals - Soumbédioune market 
Bag - Numero Uno 


Outfit 3: Yamoussoukro trip
Boubou and matching scarf - Sinniature (my brand)
Leather sandals - Soumbedioune market


Outfit 4: Sightseeing
Beige scarf - Gift
Kimono, white camisole, denim  pants - Numero Uno
Thongs - Centenaire market 


Outfit 5
Scarf- Thrifted 
White shirt, and crochet skirt - Nunero Uno
Tote bag - Elywax 


Outfit 6: 
Dress - bought in Adjame market


Outfit 7: 
Maxi tiered dress - Sinniature (my brand)


Outfit 8: return trip
Denim pink jacket
Maxi dress - bought in Adjame market 


As usual I packed more things that I needed. I did not even use the sunglasses, visor hat and selfie stick. As for make up, just the brown crayon, and mascara was all I ever used because of the heat. Moreover, I did not even need that many clothes. It was humid so I was sweating a lot. Therefore,  I could not wear some clothes more than twice. But, I did have a washing machine inside the Airbnb; I did laundry at least once. To top it all, I did buy clothes while in Abidjan I ended up wearing. I really thought I did get the hang of packing light. Truth be told, I am always scared of missing out on some things like having tea packets so I can drink tea before going to bed. I just want to be as comfortable as possible while travelling. 

And you? How many things do you pack for a week long trip? You can also view a reel of all of my outfits on my instagram page. 

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes