Gingham, Print and Stripe collection

Hello my dears!

If you are following me, you know that I have launched my brand some time at the end of last year. It has been over 9 months now since I sold my first item. I have sold many more, thank God. But I will not be channeling Chanel anytime soon. I am still learning about the entire business, particularly the business aspect of it: pricing, marketing, selling, budgeting. When it comes to creating, I sometimes have to stop myself because I am bursting with ideas and I want to do it all. But I am not business savvy. Thankfully, I am surrounded by good people who give me extremely helpful advice. 
 
Anyway, today I wanted to give you a glimpse of what I do. I always wear other people's clothes on this blog. Why not showcase mine?
This dress is part of my latest collection made in Gingham, stripes and prints. I am still having a gingham/plaid moment, and stripes are like one my fave print/pattern of all times (I have so many stripes in my closet, it is crazy). So why not combine the two? But this dress is made only with gingham. I look like a walking picnic blanket. 


Gingham and check dress  - Sinniature 
 




The dress is easy to wear. I can see myself rocking it on Fridays for work . It is light and perfect for the current weather we are having. It represents everything I am about when it comes to fashion: quirky nostalgic print, comfortable and easy to wear, fun and frilly. 

If you want to have a closer look at all the clothes I design and sell, but also see the rest of the collection, go check my page on Instagram. I am not shipping internationally yet but hopefully I will start soon. 

Stay tuned!

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes