Love Month

Hello everyone!

So, Valentine day came and went. I did not do anything special except shopping and having diner with my best friend. And it was fun enough for me.

I have to admit I am sucker for love and all romantic gestures. I would love to hate the idea of Valentine's day, but I can't for I love love. I have been sarcastic at work and on Twitter all day, pretending I did not care. But in reality, I would not have said no to receiving flowers or chocolate, a sweet card, even tacky jewelry...

That is why, even if I did not have a valentine this year, I still managed to dressed up for it.

And luckily I found someone at work who did dress up like me.


Coat - Uno Ponty
Dress - Sandaga market
Shoes - thrifted
Glasses - Optic Ponty
Watch - Gift
Ring - Sandaga Market
Earrings - Petersen Market






Meet Rebecca, my coworker, former runway model and the only other person who wore red at work and gave me Ferrero Rocher chocolate on V- day!!!

By the way, have you seen my new glasses?



Happy Love month to you all!

(Pics by my sweet Maxiie)

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes