My week

I had a crazy week. I decided to get involved in my son's school Xmas bazaar. I am taking care of a thrift shop. It has always been my dream to work in a thrift shop. So I thought that this would be a great occasion. The only mistake I made was that I underestimate the load of work I would have to do. People donated all kind of things to the school and I have to sort them out. And believe me when I say that it is a lot of stuff. Anyway, I have been spending my days at school just to be able to sort all the things. I was done on Friday but after the week end, I saw that they were new things that were added. So I am back to sorting things again. And the bazaar is a week away. I am already tired.
Anyway, on Thursday, it was a national holiday. I went to run some errands in Jack's Mall.
Here is what I wore:



White beret - Random shop in Cial
Faux leather bomber - Shimamura
Red tank top - Factory 2 u
Grey dress - Dots
Leggings - Uniqlo
Flats - Ross
Bag - bought in Seoul market

We took a stroll next to the Museum in Minato mirai. There is a triennial happening so there are lots of artsy things to see around. Among them these hideous statues. My younger one calls them "monster". I have no idea what they are.



On Friday, I stayed at school sorting things out then went out in town. I wanted to be comfy so I wore this:



White beret- Random shop in Cial
Denim jacket - Gap (so old)
Nine west top - thrifted
Skirt - H&M
Flats - Ross
Estee Lauder Bag - thrifted

I bought this top more than a year ago and it is the 1st time I am wearing. It was super comfy and perfect for this warm weather. The only mistake I made was pairing with a sleeveless turtle neck tee. It was so hot that day. We are in November but it has been hot lately, almost like the end of Spring, beginning of Summer. I am not complaining though because I hate being cold. Going back to the outfit I can't get enough of my skirt. But I want another one as comfy and as beautiful as this one.  Today I saw a girl wearing a pleated maxi skirt in dark green. I was so jealous.

The week ended on a high note when I stayed overnight with my other "family". I will update on another post.

The bazaar came and went. I sold a lot but not everything. The rest of the stuff will be donated or thrown away. Overall I was tired but happy: I (I should say "we" because I got some very appreciated help) made a lot of money, spent my day laughing and scored some amazing stuff for me and the kids. (What? Who says I cannot shop in my own thrift shop). Nevertheless, I think I am not doing it next year.

Here the pics of the "shop"





Have you ever done anything like taking care of a shop?

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes