A night out featuring Tropical Print Palazzo Pants


Hello Hello!


Ever since I bought a palazzo pants on a whim two years ago I have been hooked, wearing it sometimes three times a week. I did purchase two after that one but they could never quite match it. My criteria for a good palazzo pants is that the legs have to be extra wide. I also do not want my bum to be showing. As a matter of fact, if the pants make my bum look flat, I am happy. Weird, right?

Anyway I have been craving Palazzo pants in tropical print for a while now and imagine my surprise when I saw it at Uno just hanging there waiting to be bought. For those of you who do not know, UNO is this big shop that offers clothes mainly from Zara, Kiabi, Mango, Pull&Bear and such. They have several locations in my hometown of Dakar and there is one 10 minutes by car from where I live. I have been there only twice but I always manage to score good deals on clothes and shoes (my addiction). Last time I went there I got the palazzo pants and a pair of yellow leather pumps for peanuts.

And what do you know, I wore the pants the very same day for a night out with my bff.



 
 
Ruffled sleeves Top - random shop in Ouakam
Tropical Prints Palazzo Pants - Uno
Shoes - random shop in Liberte 6
Clutch - random shop in Petersen market
Fulani earrings -  pop up shop near my house







 
The pants are super comfy and super cute. I felt great wearing them. Plus it the right print. I always see tropical printed pants with a white background but I prefer the one with a black background. I find them slimming.
 
That day, my friend and I went to Kabylie, which is a nice and affordable restaurant near Almadies. What I like the most about the place is that they give out very generous portions sizes and they are not stingy on the cheese. The pizzas are big and very tasty as well. I particularly favor the Calzone.


 
 
 
 That night, which was a saturday, we arrived at 7:00 pm and had the entire upstairs to ourselves. We ordered cocktails and pizzas that we could not finish. We talked until the restaurant starting to get packed at 10 pm then headed to Le Phare which is another fun place to be. Le Phare is a lighthouse. Back in the day it was one of the highest point in Dakar, which was used to guide boats.People use to visit it for the view. But a couple of years back, the place became hip with a restaurant and a bar. The restaurant offers brunch with a view during the day, and the bar has live music and dancing at nights. I always loved going to the Phare for the view and to enjoy the Sunset. But I got to see in a different side of it that night. I cannot wait to go back for a nice brunch. 


Le Phare

 
My Bestie and I had a great night that day. What was great was that it was all so spontenious. We went shopping, then we went to eat, then we decided to go out dancing. That prooves to show that we do not need to plan things to have great fun.


Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes