Fur me at Motomachi

Last Tuesday, I had to go to Motomachi to meet some people and take my kids to eat sushi. It was a warm day so I decided to ditch my coat for something lighter.

Here is what I wore:



Knitted cap - H&M
Faux fur vest - thrifted 390 Mart
Striped sweater - thrifted
Pink top - Nissen
Skirt - thrifted 390 Mart
Boots - ABC Mart





I am happy that I get to wear this vest again. I was getting worried that I would not be able to put it on because it had been so cold. And for some reason, I do not believe in wearing fur in Spring and Summer. It is just so wrong. However, this puppy is so light and keeps me warm that I may reconsider. Besides it is too beautiful to sleep in my closet.

I told you that I was looking for another skirt that was as comfy as my H&M one. Well, this one is not as perfect but it is great. It also has lace. I think I am done buying black skirts. Now me want one in tulle like the ballerinas.

Upon arrival at Motomachi, I was surprised to see so many people. I realised that it was the Charming sale which usually attracts a huge crowd. I had time to browse through Gap, Zara and Epice de Mode (the only stores I check in Motomachi because everywhere else is overpriced) and saw some interesting things. However I did not shop. I think I did enough in the month of January. Besides trying to shop while thousand of other people are snatching at the same thing, not fun.

Comments

Most Popular

Korea Krazy

Best place to shop in Japan (Tokyo/ Yokohama)

Barbie shoes